What do you think of my sports knowledge?

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was wondering what you think of my sports knowledge, and I just want replies to people who actually read threads in those sports sections, if you don't post there or read threads, then I don't actually want your opinion no offense.

2. pikatore

pikatore Registered Member

Well Michael, you seem to be better at playing than academic examination. Well, you had the smarts to come back to basketball in Space Jam, so I'll give you that.

3. patkick

patkick #21

I've only checked the other sports sections and basketball sections. You know a lot of the raptors and you do know who the good players in the NBA are. And you know the weaknesses and strengths of those stars as well. I haven't seen any biased posts so that's a good thing.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

well as far as basketball goes ....:thumbup:

5. Blur

Blur iPimp

You're a beast...no, an uber beast

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

not that you don't know anything about other sports. It's just that I don't post in those sections. so I don't know

7. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

MJ your the wiz man. Most people you see know a lot around one or two sports and just show an interest in others but you seemingly know the talk around every sport and you know what your talking about. You really start some interesting topics and make for a great person to discuss sports with.

8. Corona

Corona Registered Member

You suck, kill yourself.

I don't really know, I don't go there. Sports section is like Ravenholm to me, and we don't go to Ravenholm.

9. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Technically I'm not leaving my opinion so I'm not going against what he asked.....

10. Corona

Corona Registered Member

It's subtalk, I do whatever the hell I want.