• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

what do you think about video games

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Don't forget your friendly local moderators, we have a big, red ban button, too.

Anyway, yeah, the going off on anyone here isn't tolerated, so be careful.

As for your comment, it wouldn't even be nearly constitutional for the government to help pay for video games. You fail.

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
Maybe you should close it, rename it , and make it a sticky. Name it something like "How to get banned" or "What not to do on a forum" so the noobies know not to post insanly stupid topics. And, you do fail... epicly.

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Meh, it'll be ok. I have fun smiting the noobs who don't know their place. I wish you guys could see all the spam that gets eaten in our filters, there's about twice as much spam as there is topics.

maledoro

Strange Visitor
Whenever I get a fresh-mouthed n00b on my forum, I usually put a humiliating pic in place of his avatar, change his gender; all kinds of things.

I used to get a lot of spambots on my forum. Ever since we installed a module that requires you to type in some funky letters and numbers, the spam has stopped.

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
I'm still laughing at the idiocy of this topic. Every time I look at it I can't help but completly laugh my ass off. Tax dollars paying for video games... I would have to become a full-on hate America guy if that ever happened.

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
The General...?

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
Ah, I think he may have forgotten entirly about this forum after his last post. Or he was banned. Either one I'm fine with.