• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

what do you think about video games

generalkristof

:rolleyes: Should video games get more money to be made by the president or government.:D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I think he's asking if the government should spend money on videogames. What a ridiculous question.

generalkristof

I speak Fluent english you dumbass. What i mean is Should Video games get more money to be made so they can be made better.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well considering that we get a fair amount of people here who do not speak English as their first language it was a very valid question considering the fact that your question was worded very poorly.

And no the government should not give videogame companies money to make games better. I sure don't want my tax dollars going towards better videogames. What a waste of money.

Instead people should try paying for games and not pirating them. Then gaming companies will have more money to make their games better.

I can see it now... Grand Theft Auto 3, brought to you by Rockstar, and YOU'RE tax dollars! It's one of the worst ideas in the sad long history of bad ideas. (As Jeff Goldblum would say)

Sunnychen

Registered Member
Well considering that we get a fair amount of people here who do not speak English as their first language it was a very valid question considering the fact that your question was worded very poorly.

And no the government should not give videogame companies money to make games better. I sure don't want my tax dollars going towards better videogames. What a waste of money.

Instead people should try paying for games and not pirating them. Then gaming companies will have more money to make their games better.

I can see it now... Grand Theft Auto 3, brought to you by Rockstar, and YOU'RE tax dollars! It's one of the worst ideas in the sad long history of bad ideas. (As Jeff Goldblum would say)
What you said is so great!

mike_gamelo

Registered Member
I think that people will really transfer a meanfull part of their life into virtual world. Games is a good example...

CaliforniaSteve

Registered Member
You should never call the network admin a dumbass, especially when your post made no sense whatsoever, even when you tried to explain yourself. Made the Administrator your friend, because he can rid of your existence:D.