• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What do you think about this?

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
mom_of_sixoxo said:
Mr. S -i don't think they're the same rules for sending via "ask seller a question" as they are for using the "contact a member" -or are they?

hmmm... congical = comical + conjugal??? sorry...sorry...LOL
Whether you are "asking seller a question" or "contacting a member" it should have something to do with what they are buying or selling if it does not then it may be a violation of eBay's policy. They don't really say what is or is not good or bad email but they do give some guidelines. Unwanted email - Overview

iowamommy77

Registered Member
What I think woudl be neat is if there was a way you could edit part of a question and than post it. I dont mean being able to add anything but taking away. I am new to ebay so I dont know what I would do.