• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What do you think about this?

kromsales

Registered Member
People emailing you about your auction but in the email telling people to check out thier auction and add it to thier watched Item list?

Ex I just recieved this email:

What a neat auction! It is quite a good idea those little fellas have. I have a neat auction to if you want to see... Hi guys - please check out my auction and add it to your watch list! http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5xxxxxxxx&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Report as a unwanted spammer, You didnt request any info about this persons auctions, and they shouldnt be sending it to people. Thats my opinion

kromsales

Registered Member
Thats how I kinda feel. I don't think I will go as far as reporting them. I just deleted it.

kromsales

Registered Member
bethany said:
Ask them if they will be your special friend then proceed to tell them that they can come visit you every tuesday and congical visits are sunday :lol:
LMBO! Thats too funny :) Thanks I needed that this morning! :)

precision

Registered Member
bethany said:
Ask them if they will be your special friend then proceed to tell them that they can come visit you every tuesday and congical visits are sunday :lol:
You are one twisted soul....I LIKE THAT!!!!.....lol

Nanner

Registered Member
bethany said:

LOL love it but I'd never remember how to spell "congical" so I could never use it :D I would REALLY love to see someone use this in their auction Q/A though! Would of course depend on the "tone" of the auction but some are funny enough that this would work great answering some jerk question.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
bethany said:
So I read this then today I checked my email and got a question that said (basically) you can earn money by surfing the web...and included the links. Too funny. I sent them back and email that said...and what does this have to do with my auction ha ha
Was this sent through eBay? If it was that is a violation of eBay's policy for using the contact a member. If it was sent through eBay's contact a member report to eBay.

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
bethany said:
lol....i am so gonna use that if the oportunity comes up...and then post it on the auction...hilarious