What do you think about John Cena?

M

mtt28

I think John Cena is the best I've seen in years because you don't see many stars holding the title for this long and hold it with out cheating in my opinion he's the best since Bret Hart.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I think he's losing fans quickly because he's such a boring character. Personally, I can't wait to see him lose because I can't stand him anymore.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't dislike John Cena but I don't he's the best since Bret Hart, because you have champions like Stone Cold, The Rock, Triple H, The Undertaker and many others. I am really surprised that he has kept it this long, even though he lost it once against Edge but did win it back. But he's not the best since Bret Hart.

Rastisrules

Registered Member
I know he has the talent.He was good his first year but sence then WWE only has hindered him.So I dont put the balme on john, I put it on his bad booking.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know why WWE is sticking with Johan Cena all this time, I guess they know somethign we don't'. Like I said I don't hate him it's just he's been champion for so long I just want someone new. I have a feeling it's going to happen sooner then later.

P

Phenomenal_AJ_Styles3177

okay, here is my john cena rant...No i cannot stand the guy...and yes i am a girl, so i know its hard to believe. When cena first came to wwe, as a heel, he was atleast watchable because he had a fresh character. his wrestling skills have never been that great, but his promos made him watchable. Now, as wwe champion...he absolutely sucks. his promos are all the same, his character is stale. therefore he cannot get by with his crappy wrestling, because his character sucks as well. cena should have lost the belt a while ago, simply because if wwe is trying to make money, there are many other people that could do that, and at the same time put on an entertaining match. cena has been in the wwe for like 4 years now, and he has not put on a decent match, without getting carried....LOSE THE BELT!

F

FOXYGIRL1

8)I THINK JOHN CENA IS THE OK AT KEEPING HIS CHAMP BELT BUT NO GOOD AT MUCH WRESTLING MOVES ...BUT HES A GREAT FIGHTER.

B

birdy

Lv Cena he rules!! he is a brillant fighter and now u can c him starting 2 bulid up his wrestling moves which is great til c!! :)

Z

Zombie

WTF!^^^ Waoh! Just because he's ok looking doesn't make him a "brillant fighter" He does the same moves over and over again... but then again alot of them do.

He's ok. He has some heart there when he gets in the ring. The energy he has is great and I love him for it. BUT COME ON! We need a quick change from him. Make him loose teh belt and turn heel for a few months. That would make him fresh again. Take a few cheep shots back stage, make him an angry SOB wanting teh title back. Make us all hate him and then bring him back to face. That's my idea anyway. He needs to feel fresh again. Get out the fabreeze!