What do you see?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
The new GF logo is supposed to have a "G" and an "F" merged together in a circle, but it's easy to see something else when you glance at it.

Personally I see a round cartoon space helmet. The line across the F is the visor and the lower part of the F is where the visor connects at the cheek maybe. Either that or a smile or something.

Anyway yeah, I see a space helmet. I also see the GF if I look but the first thing that pops out is the helmet for me at least.

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Nooo, just saying that since it's abstract it's possible to see other things in it too. Nothing wrong with that.

It's like one of those pictures a psychologist will show you. :lol:

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"

It's a packman with a visor. It's a laughing smiley in a visor. It's a smiley in a visor and it has an evil laugh. It's cat or birds claw. It's a chocolate button. It's Mozilla Firefox.

It's a one eyed alien. It's a one eyed ghost. It's an octopuses tenticle. It's a melted sword.

It's a hook.

It's a curled feather. It's a coffee bean. It's a baked bean with no sauce. It's an aliens three fingered hand.

Eilt_Druin

Registered Member
It looks like a E to me. Partly because the entire thing isn't visible at the top of the page for me.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Nooo, just saying that since it's abstract it's possible to see other things in it too. Nothing wrong with that.

It's like one of those pictures a psychologist will show you. :lol:
Oh, okay. In that case, I see the head of a mummy from the old Scooby-Doo cartoons. He (or she) has a wicked overbite.