What do you see?

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Mirage, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

The new GF logo is supposed to have a "G" and an "F" merged together in a circle, but it's easy to see something else when you glance at it.

Personally I see a round cartoon space helmet. The line across the F is the visor and the lower part of the F is where the visor connects at the cheek maybe. Either that or a smile or something.

Anyway yeah, I see a space helmet. I also see the GF if I look but the first thing that pops out is the helmet for me at least.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

It looks like a beak or a claw to me, but I see the GF right away too.

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Are you second-guessing yourself now? I think it looks great.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Nooo, just saying that since it's abstract it's possible to see other things in it too. Nothing wrong with that.

It's like one of those pictures a psychologist will show you. :lol:

5. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

[​IMG]
    It's a packman with a visor. It's a laughing smiley in a visor. It's a smiley in a visor and it has an evil laugh. It's cat or birds claw. It's a chocolate button. It's Mozilla Firefox.

[​IMG]

It's a one eyed alien. It's a one eyed ghost. It's an octopuses tenticle. It's a melted sword.

[​IMG]

It's a hook.

[​IMG]

It's a curled feather. It's a coffee bean. It's a baked bean with no sauce. It's an aliens three fingered hand.

6. Eilt_Druin

Eilt_Druin Registered Member

It looks like a E to me. Partly because the entire thing isn't visible at the top of the page for me.

7. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

I bet it doesn't taste as bitter as one.

8. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

I see wings when I look at it.

9. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Oh, okay. In that case, I see the head of a mummy from the old Scooby-Doo cartoons. He (or she) has a wicked overbite.

10. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

I just see an F. I don't know. maybe I'm to narrow minded.