• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What do you look for at this stage of your life?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
So, whether you're single or already in a relationship, what do you want now at this time of your life when it comes to love?

For those who are single, why? What are the features that you want from your next partner? Are you trying to settle down or simply dating here there?

For those who are in a relationship, are you trying to move on to the next step? What do you expect out of this relationship?

Personally, I'm single at the moment.

What I'm looking for is not marriage, but a stable relationship.

The reason why I'm single is that most men (of my age or older) are taken and those younger are just for a fling or casual dating and I'm kind of tired of that. I'm looking for something more meaningful and substantial.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm single.

I'm looking for dating that can turn into a long-term relationship - I'm 33 and I've always been a commitment kind of guy even though I've been single for a very long time now. If the circumstances were right and I could have gotten married sooner in life I would have. I date here and there but really only consider it if the girl I've met is someone with the same sort of aspirations, to have fun but keep the path to marriage and a family together in our minds I guess.

As far as the why - well because it's tough to meet single women my age due to where my life is right now I guess. I work 40 hours a week and outside of that my social life isn't as full as it was in my early to mid 20s. I don't really have any single friends right now, and those that are taken aren't really in social circles big enough to link to me many single women. So with that I do try the online dating (as I've mentioned in other threads), because it's kind of a necessary evil so to speak.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Stability and safety, mostly. That's what my previous relationships lacked and it's the one thing my current SO has provided me with in the short time we've been together. We're in a committed bond, we both see a future for ourselves and I'm content with that, honestly. I reckon marriage down the road in a couple of years would be a great way to seal the deal but I can probably do without it as well. I don't need a piece of paper to validate my love for him. If it happens, great! If not, I know he loves me and he's not going anywhere haha.