• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What do you like to drink while gaming?

gameboy81

Hi guys, i like Mountain dew during game.what is your's choice?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Interesting.. I don't actually drink anything while gaming or using my PC actually. Every once in a while maybe, but not something where I can actually remember what it was I last drank at the PC.

I don't drink a lot of pop/soda (whatever you want to call it) anymore though. I like sweet tea now. :D

Rabbit

It all depends on the game. If its fast paced, something that can make me hyper

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I try not to drink as much soda as I did when I was younger, so it's usually iced tea, green tea, milk, gatorade, anything with a nice caffiene content to get me going without being soda.

BakaBoy

Just water usually, gets crasy hot in my room during the summer and the heat from my computer doesnt help much.

munnered

any energy drinks. i have no choice! i only get to play really late, like 1am, after i've done all my school work. busy busy busy. :sick:

Spinlock

Registered Member
Life is like a case of Mt. Dew... I'll likely waste it playing video games this weekend.