What do you like most about General Forum?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by snowflake, Dec 28, 2008.

1. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

I think it has to be the people and there views and all the different subjects, People from all walks of life and different countries. Everyone has different views and that's what make each one of us unigue.

2. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I enjoy all the good posts, the activeness of the forum and the people that are here, it is run very well and I enjoy my time here a lot :)

3. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I also enjoy the people. There's some great folk out there on GF.

I like the way it brings us all together and the light heartedness that many of the members take.

Also the poker and the banter that surrounds it is something I like and chilling out in chat occasionally.

EndWinterRomance likes this.
  4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Meeting new people, talking about interesting topics, the chat room and how active it is.

EndWinterRomance likes this.
  5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Mainly the variety of topics. Some forums I visit only discuss video games, others discuss just real life, ect... One section, when I need more. This forum touches on any subject you wish to discuss.

6. EngGhost

EngGhost New Member

being general ;) .. in every thing :) ,
    people , topics, thoughts .... etc .

7. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

The quick responses to computer problems

Whenever I have a problem with my computer and I ask for help on here I usually get a reply in as little as 10 minutes after I post my question in a new topic.

8. Bjarki

Bjarki Registered Member

crowded enough to be interesting, empty enough to know all the regular posters.

9. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

The people, the variety, the amount of activity it gets. :popcorn: Like Bjarki said, its a nice amount in that you get quick replies and lots of discussion, but its not over crowded so that nobody really gets to know anyone else.

10. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

The variety of people and topics and the QUICK REPLY! I LOVE the quick reply.