• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What do you know about...Orthodox Church.

Bosox04

Registered Member
Recently, I've found that many poeple don't know exactly what different religions are about. Much of what people know in regards to religions comes from what you see on TV, or what you hear from extremists.

I come froma religious background from a church that many don't seem to know a heck of a lot about, and I'm curious, what exactly do you know about the Orthodox Church?

This would include Greek, Russian, Eastern, Coptic, and Romanian Orthodox Christians (as well as other sects). Not looking to start a debate, but just wondering what people know about certain religions.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
As a Roman Catholic, I don't know a ton about the Orthodox Church. My brother is a priest/historian so I'm able to learn tidbits of information from time to time when I think to ask about it, but I'd definitely like to learn more!