• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What do you know about islam ?

Help

Have you heard about the principles of Islam? Have you heard about the Prophet Muhammad?
What do you know about Islam?

Type your opinion frankly and continued the matter and discussed the matter seriously

And if you do not hear about Islam, it is best that you know
you'll like what you hear

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe05

Islam is a religion revealed by Allah to prophet Muhammad SAW through the angel Jibril. Islam has a holy book called al Qur'an, whose contents in memorized by millions of followers of the religion of Islam so that if there is a change even if only one letter of the book will be detected. That is what makes Al-Quran guaranteed its authenticity.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
My favourite principles in Islam are:

"Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind."

The Prophet said, "I looked at Paradise and found poor people forming the majority of its inhabitants; and I looked at Hell and saw that the majority of its inhabitants were women.

Evil omen is in three things: The horse, the woman and the house

In dividing the inheritance, a female gets half of a male’s share.

Women are inferior to men in the Quran

JaneSmith

Registered Member
Yes I know Islam. I've studied it for over 40 years.
I can tell you that we are a dangerous point in history because dar ul Islam is making an advance on the West. We can see this throughout Europe now and especially in Egypt, Tunisia, Sudan, Algeria, Jordan, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, and other places.

Does everyone understand Sharia?

fractal

Does everyone understand Sharia?
I don't understand all the laws of Sharia, but anything that has stoning to death as an acceptable punishment for adultery is one fucked law that is equivalent to spitting in the face of all the social progress other countries have done.

JaneSmith

Registered Member
Yes, stoning, hanging of homosexuals, cutting off hands and feet, caning in public, making women wear a burka are forms of punishment. But more importantly there are forms of Sharia that are in the West. For instance, there have been many Honor Killings, where girls and women are killed by a father, brother, uncle because she's too Westernized, dating a Westerner, or is accused of sex with someone she is not promised to. Atlanta had a case of Islamic practiced female genital mutilation. Buffalo had a beheading when a Muslim woman tried to divorce. And Sharia lending allows Muslims not to pay interest because of religion. Yep, we pay high interest rates but Muslims don't. And that's against the Constitution Article 6 but some banks honor it.

Muslims believe Sharia trumps US (Western) Law. And they are using religious freedom to prove it. Unfortunately some judges are unaware of the implications. But lately more are catching on and not allowing Sharia law in US courtrooms.

Many Muslims don't want to learn Western Law because they have Sharia, so they are not assimilating.

fractal

Yes, stoning, hanging of homosexuals, cutting off hands and feet, caning in public, making women wear a burka are forms of punishment.
The burkha is not a form of punishment. It's just that Muslims believe that other men must not see the women of their family.

But more importantly there are forms of Sharia that are in the West. For instance, there have been many Honor Killings, where girls and women are killed by a father, brother, uncle because she's too Westernized, dating a Westerner, or is accused of sex with someone she is not promised to.
While this is true, honour killings are not restricted to Islam. Even in India, honour killings sometimes occur. But those are not related to just religion. Just a violation of some strongly held beliefs.

Last edited:

ManiK

On on hand the brutality of Shariah and Extremist Islam and on the other hand, the message of peace and love of Sufis.

JaneSmith

Registered Member
The burkha is not a form of punishment. It's just that Muslims believe that other men must not see the women of their family.

While this is true, honour killings are not restricted to Islam. Even in India, honour killings sometimes occur. But those are not related to just religion. Just a violation of some strongly held beliefs.
Burkas are an extreme form of modesty and cruel. In a paternal society the women are supressed and this is only one form of punishment. They are also beaten, which is legal by law.

99% of honor killings are done in Islam. Like 99% of female genital mutilation. The WHO will try to tell you differently but you can research and see the truth is apparent. You can ask anyone from Ethopia and they will tell you. It's a cruel practice where girls labia are sewn shut. When she is married, usually in her early teens she is opened by her husband. It is painful. In some cases she is sent back to be sewn up again, and repeatedly opened by her husband. In the case where her clitoris is cut off she is often maimed and has painful intercourse as a result.

Sharia is law, just as we follow the Constitution in the US.
So, like I said in another thread, according to Sharia, if your sister was fooling around with a non-Muslim or someone she has chosen for her mate other than who her family has chosen, it is your job to kill her. By law! In most cases you would not be convicted of any crime.

If you were a homosexual you would be hung under Sharia. You can google and see the pictures of this being carried out.

If you convert to Christianity in Saudi, the penalty is death. Google it.

BlackCat

Registered Member
Well, I know a few:
Profet Muhammed
Qu'Ran

But it think it would be interesting to know a little more about Islam, their basic principles...