What do you expect from Vick this Sunday?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think we can all agree that the biggest story this weekend is that Michael Vick will be able to play. Now Reid has stated that he probably won't be the starter because he doesn't believe he's ready. With that being said I am curious to know what you guys expect from Michael Vick this Sunday?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I suspect they'll use him in the so-called wildcat packages. I think that's where he'd be the most dangerous. He was never a great quarterback to begin with, and I don't see how he could be as good as he was after not playing for two years.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I expect no dogs to die on the field.
First off, that's hilarious.

Anyways, I think he'll play about 10 plays or so. Kolb is certainly the starter but Reid will work Vick into the offense a little bit I think. Probably mostly running the ball since its safer.

I'm glad he did well, okay for his first re-debut but I was expecting just a little more from him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was expecting a bit more as well, but I'm sure that Reid didn't want to give him to much on his first game in two years. He'll slowly have more plays in my opinion.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
So what was his line anyways?

I think considering they were destroying the Chiefs they didnt feel like they HAD to have him out there .