What Do You Do...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iggyshotthebear, May 14, 2005.

1. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

What do you do after the kids fall asleep?

Tonight, I got to pick MY favorite koolaid flavor to make :lol: The kids are usually up when I make it.. but tonight, I felt special. I didn't have to wait a half hour for them to choose two different flavors and then fight over which flavor to make... I GOT TO DO IT! All by myself! *so proud*

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

well no kids here but after my dog falls asleep i sit here on the comp. and watch her sleep :lol:

3. Julie

Julie Registered Member

I'm on here right now. I usually take my shower. I find I can take a longer shower & relax more when hubby & baby are not awake. Then I sit here on the computer for a little while, play a few games, look around on ebay, & now posting on here has become a new thing!

4. momtobrenna

momtobrenna Registered Member

Sometimes I feel so lazy 'cause I have a hard time staying awake after mine goes to sleep. I work 12 hour rotating shift. On my days off I think I want to stay up and watch tv all by myself, and I end up falling asleep every time.
    :)

5. finest_fury

finest_fury New Member

Dance a jig...LOL! My DD is 5 and just loaded for bear, she has 2 speeds, high and stop. When she goes to sleep without me browbeating her, I'm positive something is wrong! I usually get on the computer, and play a few games!

6. lostmymindwith5

lostmymindwith5 Registered Member

I write, go on the computer, make lunches for the next day, fold laundry, finish washing dishes, race cars, invent new ways use to solar energy, feed the iguanas, and learn Swahili.

7. momtobrenna

TY. You have made me feel like a lazy dog!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

Tonight I am not making koolaid... instead I am making spur of the moment cupcakes for a class party for my daughter...

Chrysta tells me at 8:30... bedtime... Oh mom dont forget that the class party is celebrating summer birthdays... that means MINE RIGHT?!

A 9pm run to Wal-Mart... They are in the oven, purple icing made, sprinkles ready to go on. Now I have atleast 2 hours to kill before I get to ice them.

9. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

iggy

I hope you make enough for all of us. :lol:

10. momtobrenna

Yes i just loooovve purple icing. :D