What do you do with under your bed?

Do you keep stuff under there? Is it too low to do that? DO you throw trash down there? Have you ever hidden under your bed?

I actually propped my be up higher so I could use it for storage. I keep stuff like my game system boxes, extra blankets and dishes under there, as well as stuff I want quick access to.

PentaCube

Registered Member
I have boxes stored down there, I live in an apartment with some friends, it's a big apartment but our closets through the house are already full of closet stuff. Computer parts boxes and stuff mostly.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
the "under my bed" is crammed full of useless crap!! i use it to get rid of stuff i dont know what to do with, or stuff i dont know what to do with but i dont wanna throw out, iv got like old school books under there and everything and a trowel i made in metalwork <.< >.>, and yeah i hid under my bed all the time when i was young, used to use it when i played hide and seek....lol was a good place to hide (when there wasnt so much crap to put under it), but now that im away from home i have like special purpose made storage with like door on the top with finger holes so you can lift them up easily, i just keep extra stuff under there like my suitcase and extra bed sheets and stuff like that

ancredelamour

Registered Member
i have an ultramatic bed, so there's just motors and cranks underneath of it. when it is put up, my cats sleep under it.

You know what, I have no idea. :shocked: This worries me. I'm gunna go check right now!

Haha just a load of old crap I used to play with when I was younger, can't be bothered to look through it all now, maybe tomorrow.