• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What do you do to stay in shape?

F

FallenDemon

I play lots of sports. Wake up at 5:30 in the morning and go run around the park a few times. Then I eat some fruit and realx for a while.

Blur

iPimp
thats real early...when do you go to sleep? no point waking up so early if it deprives you of sleep cus thats just as unhealthy

P

pasteycracker

As soon as classes are over (tomorrow) I'm going to start running again....

hrm... I better get some new shoes... i can't find my running shoes. lol

D

Drky

öMg it'z Blur! said:
thats real early...when do you go to sleep? no point waking up so early if it deprives you of sleep cus thats just as unhealthy
True, muscle regeneration and many more bodily activities are done in your sleep -- not enough sleep = no good.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I don't eat and don't sleep for 50 hours, then sleep for the next 20 hours and upon waking treat myself to a huge portion of unhealthy food.

Repeat.

On days I decide to go to class, it's about two miles walking total, and always walking when cruising for parties on weekends... but I don't do anything particular to actually get in shape or anything.

E

Escobar

Basketball, pretty much. I usually play basketball for at least an hour 3 times a day. Not too much, I guess, but at least it stops me from getting fat and keeps me in shape XD