• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What do you do to stay in shape?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I do swim, but during the spring/summer, pool isnt open yet here, I should try and swim the English channel when I am in Europe lol.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I used to do frog jumps, push-ups, sit ups, and light weight-lifting....until I screwed my body up.

L

lilbballfrk

i dont need to stay in shape since im already active.. -_- i dont want any muscles or whatever. lol. i also have a fast matabolism.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I usually ride my bike or I work out on some exercise things in my basement.

Italiano

Film Elitist
Pugz said:
Piccolo said:
Running isnt that good for you Vince, I use to run, but its bad on the knee's, I walk everywhere as it is on campus, and WVU has a big campus, and I'll play basketball and hockey a few times a week depending on weather.
I agree there, i'm a perfect example of that!
Running can be bad for the knees if you don't stretch first beforehand. If you don't stretch you have an increased chance of pulling or damaging your muscles and/or tendants in your legs.

Although I admit I don't always stretch myself, even though I know I should, I don't run that often.

For exercise I do Martial Arts. Specifically Uechi-Ryu Karate-Do.

And I also try to whatever workout I can whenever I can

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
It's called regular exercise. Any thing from jogging, push ups, sit ups, and things like that. Though I must admit sex gets the most sweat out of me. ;D

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
lavoidgaskins said:
It's called regular exercise. Any thing from jogging, push ups, sit ups, and things like that. Though I must admit sex gets the most sweat out of me. ;D
You know, the sad part is, I'm beginning to be able to predict your posts :D I saw the topic and that you replied and I thought to myself, "Lemme guess his answer . . . sex."

I'm doing weight watchers over the summer. My best friend's bro lost 30 something pounds in two months, so I'm hoping to shape up a bit. I'm not fat, but I wouldn't hurt to get in shape. That and I have an aikido class next semester, so I should probably strengthen up a bit.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
The Mercenary said:
lavoidgaskins said:
You know, the sad part is, I'm beginning to be able to predict your posts :D I saw the topic and that you replied and I thought to myself, "Lemme guess his answer . . . sex."

I'm doing weight watchers over the summer. My best friend's bro lost 30 something pounds in two months, so I'm hoping to shape up a bit. I'm not fat, but I wouldn't hurt to get in shape. That and I have an aikido class next semester, so I should probably strengthen up a bit.
It may be sad to you, but in some wayZ that mans that you are getting to know me. After all the post I've made every one should have say that coming. To tell the truth though sex can give you a work out. More so when you are holding someone up that weighs more than you do.

Also pushups and sit ups are just as good. Though I really don't see the point in trying to stay in shape. For me it's a given so I don't have a problem doing so.

A

Angel03

I go to curves when I can and I attempt to run on the treadmill at least twice a week(which hasn't been going very well). I am trying to eat healthier. My younger sister gets really upset whenever I have pop. I can't help it but am trying to. I am not exactly out of shape but I could always loose a little. And I am kind of a lazy person.