• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What do you do to stay in shape?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If any of you like staying in shape what do you do. Well I myself am a very fit person, I do sixty push ups a day and sixty sit ups a day, haven't miss a day in over 450 days now. I run three times a week. But it also helps that I have a quick metabolism.

Malificus

Likes snow
I do occasional-regular exercise, and not eating too unhealthily

Ã

Æshættr

Honestly I think the only thing that keeps me fit is the fact that I carry a backpack/laptop with me most of where I go. All in all I walk around with about 30 pounds of stuff on me. I mean, I eat junk food most of the time and I work (not for much longer) at a pizza take-out place.

Blur

iPimp
I eat junk, sit on my ass all day at school then come home and sit on my ass some more. Id say the only exercise i get is like ae, just my bookbag is so heavy. lol

sometimes playin basketball with friends though. but thats it

and my metabolism is also really high, havent gained weight since i entered high school. 153 not too much fat either

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I'm not highly fit, but I'm fit enough to go on a jog, lift heavy objects, etc. I don't work out, and the only times I go out are when I go to college, and when I walk the dog (although I am prone to be hyper in the living room at times). I also have a high metabolism.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I let my motabalism do all the work. I use to be in great shape until i did my knees in during athletics at school, i can't even run for the bus without my knees giving in afterwards.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Running isnt that good for you Vince, I use to run, but its bad on the knee's, I walk everywhere as it is on campus, and WVU has a big campus, and I'll play basketball and hockey a few times a week depending on weather.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Piccolo said:
Running isnt that good for you Vince, I use to run, but its bad on the knee's, I walk everywhere as it is on campus, and WVU has a big campus, and I'll play basketball and hockey a few times a week depending on weather.
I agree there, i'm a perfect example of that!

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I use to run with my dad, but his knees are getting bad so I stopped.

Malificus

Likes snow
Swiming is the way to go in my opinion. Works out everything, and it's low impact. Of course, some other exercising won't hurt.