• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What do you dislike about someone's character?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
What is it that you don't like about someone being/behaving in a certain way?
I'm sure we all dislike/hate bad traits about everyone but there might be things you can't put up with the most.

Personally I don't tolerate hypocrisy and people who are not friendly/unsociable (not because they are shy) but because they think they are better than anyone else.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't like mean people. I mean how hard is it to say hi back to me when I say hello to you? Not tough.

I don't like cocky people who are full of themselves.

I am pretty tolerable of people for the most part; I try not to judge but the typical frat guy also bugs me a little bit.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
People who are general arseholes - I believe this is a behavioural trait nowadays, it should be classed one... Aimed at the sorts of people who'll beat a dog or something, who are just general arseholeish.

People who don't do what they say they're gonna, especially when I know damn well they coulda done it - without any trouble... Not the end of the world probably, but pretty irksome as far as I'm concerned. I always appreciate those that put in that bit of effort. - I don't know the word for this sort of person. Super-lazy probably.

Those two stick out for me.

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Lying
Selfishness and always needing to be the center of attention
Disrespectfulness, whether it's being rude or being inconsiderate of the people around them.

Impact

V.I.P.
I have to agree with Echoes, I can't stand disrespectful people. There are other traits that annoy me, but none irk me more than people being disrespectful.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hate people that are so full of themselves and believe they're better then everyone else. I can't stand people that only care about themselves, and no one else matters. Another thing that really irks me is when people lie about everything, especially people that are 18 years-old or older. Grow the fuck up, seriously.

Dabs

Registered Member
I really loathe liars. If you can't speak the truth, then please don't speak to me at all.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
I hate inconsiderate people and liars. Especially the former. Those fuckers who intentionally don't reply to your text messages, IM etc. for days and claim that they were busy doing something. I break such friendships immediately. I also hate those noisy fucks who don't seem to understand that other people might be disturbed by it. I hate people who come and peep into my monitor screen to see what I'm doing, that ticks me off.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
There are a lot of obvious things that almost anyone would dislike about people. Being selfish, lazy, disrespectful etc are obvious ones. For me personally I dislike really 'loud' people. And by dislike I don't mean I hate them or anything, but they just clash with my own personality a lot and I find it hard being around really loud people. I grew up quite shy, and even though I'm not quite shy now I still like a bit of peace and quiet most of the time. I know some people who are the type where if there is silence, something must be done about it. The type of people who like to yell some loud greeting every time they enter or exit a room, as if their presence is more important than anyone else's. As I said it's not that I don't like them, I just tend to shy away from these types of personalities most of the time.

BigBob

Registered Member
I dislike people who try and use a forum to be internet hardasses. If they really need to get on her and make themselves something they're not, the world would probably be better off without them.