• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What do you carry in your bag?

Bliss

Sally Twit
Do you carry a bag with you at all times? Do you keep the same things in said bag, or do you just stick whatever you need in your pockets?

I take a handbag with me wherever I go and I always keep the same things in there. My hairbrush, my mobile, my purse which has all my cards in, perfume, keys, Vicks Sinex, tablets, vaseline and 'purple packages'.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
Yes I carry a purse, or bag, with me every day. It contains many important things, so I never leave home without it and if I ever had to evacuate, I'd try and make sure to grab my purse! I have my wallet which contains driver's license, credit cards (only 2), cash, social security card, insurance cards, photographs, as well as the insurance cards and doctor and dental records for the granddaughter. Besides my wallet, I carry some of my meds, my keys, a small pad of paper, ink pens, my digital camera (it is small), a small vial of perfume, some of those Wisp dental toothbrushes, band-aids, Kleenex and a few other odds and ends. Oh and my cell phone is in there when I leave the house.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Do you carry a bag with you at all times? Do you keep the same things in said bag, or do you just stick whatever you need in your pockets?

I take a handbag with me wherever I go and I always keep the same things in there. My hairbrush, my mobile, my purse which has all my cards in, perfume, keys, Vicks Sinex, tablets, vaseline and 'purple packages'.
For going to the grocery or picking up kids from school, I don't bring a bag. Whatever I need, I can stuff it in my jacket pockets. Elsewhere I do carry a bag (I have two that I use often). It contains a make-up purse, my wallet with all my cards and transport tickets, a pen, emergency medicine (zantac and vertigo meds), keys, cellphone...all the time. Sometimes I'd have chewing gum or tampon or tissue paper or condom (rare but it has happened).

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I always take a bag into work just in case I want to buy something and can't be bothered carrying it around. In my bad I always have my keys, tobacco products, my mobile phone, my blackberry, my wallet, usually some kind of drink and usually ibuprofen as I am prone to get headaches.

Unition

Registered Member
I keep everthing I need in my pockets. My cellphone, my keys, and my wallet. Sometimes, if I'm going downtown, I'll bring my backpack if I know I'm gonna buy something.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
lol @ "purple packages"

My bag has my wallet (purse to you Brits), sunglasses, girly supplies, gum, cell phone, tissues, hand lotion, and hand sanitizer.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
My bag contains just the usual stuff you'd find - car keys, cellphone, wallet, gum, lipgloss or chapstick, an inhaler, a tampon and my glasses (just in case I forget to put in my contacts.)

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I carry a purse. In there I keep my keys, wallet, gum, biscuits, the makeup box(which contains mascara, lip-stick etc.), a little bottle of water, headphones, cellphone, tissues, sunglasses, gloves, little umbrella and a mirror. I carry this stuff every everyday in my purse.

Last edited:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I don't carry a bag everywhere I go. My friends find it really strange that I will just shove my phone in my pocket and be ready to leave when we go places sometimes. Obviously I will take more stuff when necessary, and that's definitely more often than not.

So it depends on where I'm going, as to what I have in my bag. The usual suspects, though, are; money, phone, keys, ID (debit card), student ID card. And that's about it. Oh and I always have a pen in my bag.

Impact

V.I.P.
I never used to carry a bag. Ever. Pockets ftw. But the last year or so i've started using a bag. Generally it has: Painkillers, Band Aids, Wallet, Glasses, a lighter, Pen and mini notepad thing, gloves. Practical things mainly.