What do we make of this?

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by English-Emo-Boy, Nov 12, 2008.

1. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

[​IMG]

I saw this a few days ago and found it quite interesting.

Does this sort of thing explain our worlds political demise?

2. whateverdude_09

whateverdude_09 Registered Member

well obama didn't win by a landslide, and mccain won the states, but democrats outnumber the conservatives. it was like a 53% to 48% somewhere in there.

i cant believe the fact that people picked G.W. for 8 years and nobody liked him. it shows the stupidity of most people in the country. who think that change will come and one word sloganers make good presidents.
    ------
    how do they get average IQ's? i know i wasnt given a test.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  3. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Well even though my state was red and sadly low on that list I still voted Obama and never once did I vote for fricken Bush. I also find it ironic that people voted for the fool and yet then criticized him.

4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

5. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

Sad state of journalism. The snopes article said several magazines including the Economist published it as fact.

6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Snopes > Every Journalist in the world

why is it snopes manages to be the most reliable source on the net and these other places manage to just submit crap? Why cant we all just be Snopes!

7. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

If you grew up in the NE and went to some snobby liberal arts school, this probably just confirms what you've 'known' all along. CN and MA are the most brilliant places on Earth and MS (dumb rednecks) and UT (stupid Mormons) are at the bottom.

8. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I was going to say, all of those IQs are lower than the IQs all the stupid banner ads say everyone has (Paris Hilton is supposed to have 120, average Nascar driver supposed to be ~130 I think, etc) :lol:

Not to mention, the data seemed awfully lumped, which made it seem fake.

9. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

It kinda made me happy to see Maryland near the top even though that list is not real.

10. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

That list was proven to be false. Any idiot could put a list like that together with a little time and the right photo editing software to make it look all classy. I'm willing to bet that you did not see a source for this info either.