• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What do americans think of...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering what Americans think of Canadians?   I heard a lot of people say we live in igloos, we dont have any cars we go to school in slays, and I am sure there's tons more.  I was wondering what you guys think os us.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
lol, anyone with any sense knows all that isn't true eh. I don't have a problem with Canadians eh. You guys have some hot-ass chicks up there eh. I just wouldn't live there because I hate cold weather eh.

Had to edit "eh" in there because of Sephiroth_Masamune's post eh. LMAO

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
xD

I am sorry, if you want that to be a serious discussion, well, I don't think it'll come out that way.

I have yet to hear about that stuff you said, but we sort of make fun of your accent's, or way's of talking, and stuff like that. Other than that, well, you'd have to find a canadian hater to get the dirt.

Worst thing I hear is just people calling you F***ing Canucks.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes it's true that we say Eh a lot, and I hear a lot of people we have accents and I am not sure because I am surrounded by all Canadians. Also I am sure we can have a serious discussion about this.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Lol I love canadians. Sometimes I wish I could live in Canada and say Eh all day lol.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I would really like to go see Canada for awhile even though it's cold up there. You get to say "eh" all the time is pretty lucky cause if we said it we would get scolded by out peers for not talking proper english and saying slang --;. Though it would be nice to meet some nice canadians like you and to learn about you all's culture.

S

SOAD2k8

Honestly, I didn't think Canadian's actually said "eh" untill I saw a Canadian political commercial on the Daily Show.

merob

Boom!
People joke around about canada online all the time. the internet hardly reflects the real world. If you were to go to another forum and ask the same question, you'd get all sorts of bullshit, and none of it would reflect actual American ideals. I think Canada has it better off; Bush isn't president of canada, the crime rate's signifigantly eaiser on the eyes (even when put to scale), the medical coverage is rediculous - yet you'll still be getting social security 20years from now, and weed is legal. My only problem w/ canada is it's cold all year and your girls are uglyXp jus' playin

S

SOAD2k8

Luc said:
People joke around about canada online all the time. the internet hardly reflects the real world. If you were to go to another forum and ask the same question, you'd get all sorts of bullshit, and none of it would reflect actual American ideals. I think Canada has it better off; Bush isn't president of canada, the crime rate's signifigantly eaiser on the eyes (even when put to scale), the medical coverage is rediculous - yet you'll still be getting social security 20years from now, and weed is legal. My only problem w/ canada is it's cold all year and your girls are ugly - thats the only reason you dont have aids like everyone elseXp
I thought that this was MATURE discussion :p

I'll ignore that last comment, but take heed, joking or not, that AIDS is a sensitive topic for a lot of people, including me. If someone else feels the need, they can delete that line, I was going to but thought otherwise.

OK now back on topic.