• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What did you do for Valentines day/night

king7

Single or taken :). what did you do on 14th february 2011?

many people celebrate this day in different ways

maybe someone can give me ideas of how to celebrate this day in 2012?

Or maybe some gift ideas for 2012?

Impact

V.I.P.
I spent some quality time with the current love of my life, my xbox360 and Fallout: New Vegas. I also spent some time with my long time partner, alcohol.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I sat with my life partner (My housemate) and ate the most amazing spag bol I've ever cooked, with a cup of tea!

<3 perfect

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
In the morning, I go to school to see many people I know walking with cards, flowers or balloons. After school I go to my work, where my manager gives me my first and only Valentine gift of a pink cupcake with hearts candy on top. I work as waitress to many who were happy, and enjoy their Valentine dinners. For me it was a little depressing, but I made good money from tips, so I can not complain so much.

Came home, took shower, got into my bed and came to GF... such a life lol.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I went to class.

But hey, maybe my next girlfriend will think my intelligence is sexy! ;)

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
I got a braces adjustment and then played Ultima VI. No word of a lie.

I'm livin' the life, baby!! :lol:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I had a nice dinner with my parents, played a few games of Halo with Danny, watched a little bit of basketball, and spent the rest of the night with my loved ones at GF.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Nothing terribly special. I bought my daughter a nice card and a special Valentine's stuffed unicorn. I sent her off to her hippie school with store-bought cards and all the other kids made their own, so I'm pretty sure they're going to rescind my hippie card. They might let me earn it back if I go on a few more of their Kumbaya walks.

Aside from that, the only way I acknowledged the day was to post "Love Stinks" by the J. Geils Band on my facebook page and sign it with love from Cynic McBitterpants. :D