what did u believe in when u r a child

leomay

Registered Member
well.;)
i thought the earth have a edge, the edge was near one of my kindred who lived far .there a deep coulee full of many crock
i thought a hen give birth to an egg must have sex with cock
i thought centipede can eat a man`encephalon

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I'm going to try to answer this topic seriously?

I was a very naive child. I grew out of that fast, but while it lasted it was nice. I hardly believe in anything anymore. I believed in magic, santa, every thing my mother said, that god would never let anything harm my family or me, that i could grow up to be a princess, that you ordered the babies out sears catalogs (not the clothes), that school was fun, and that all people were good inside. I believed all of these among other things, but those are the ones that stand out in my mind.

Bliss

Sally Twit
i thought a hen give birth to an egg must have sex with cock
:lol:

I just believed in the usual - Tooth Fairy, Santa etc. Any crazy beliefs I would have had like the ones leomay mentioned wouldn't last long as my parents would correct me. Apart from me believing I could move in with the royal family when I was older. I thought I'd be able to apply for Princess Diana's "job".

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I believed in Jesus when I was a child :lol:

But i wasn't very gullible as a kid, I always tried to learn and was quick to not believe in Santa. And it pisses me off in christmas movies when parents flip out when the kids stop believing in santa. Like its such a bad thing? I mean WTF?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I remember one time I was carrying a dead rat in a coffee can (don't ask me why; I was a boy) and somewhere between the field where I found it and my house it fell out without me noticing. When I looked inside the can and it was empty, I thought the little bugger had gone to Heaven.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
What? You mean that chickens just get eggs just LIKE THAT? I always though that the rooster has to have sex with the hen, geez I learn new stuff everyday.

I believed that Santa existed, until the day I got told the outrageous truth, to be honest the fat fuck never gave me the presents I asked for.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
What? You mean that chickens just get eggs just LIKE THAT? I always though that the rooster has to have sex with the hen, geez I learn new stuff everyday.
:lol: I never really thought of it but I suppose I assumed they mated before. Although thinking of it, the hens are separated from the roosters in the farm I've been.

Santa.

I believed that when I grow up I can do everything I want. What a lie!

Bananas

Endangered Species
When I was really young I used to believe that if I squint my eyes and concentrate on a spot in the distance that I could see the earth spinning.

I remember one time I was carrying a dead rat in a coffee can (don't ask me why; I was a boy)
I was a boy also and I dont have any dead rat in a can anecdotes, did I miss out on something.....other than a free lunch:urp: