• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What did she really say?

fleinn

Ok. So after a party, a friend crashed with one of the other girls I live with. Some time during the night I was making a cup of coffee, and me and this friend meet in the hallway. And I'm saying something about not really being tired and can't sleep, and that I would perhaps try sleeping tomorrow instead. And she looks at me - she's taken off all her make- up and is just wearing this beautiful loose night- dress - and she says something that I can't.. really hear.

And I think: huh, I'm hallucinating now, so I definitively must be tired after all. And I say "humh..?", and she disappears off into the bath. And I drink the coffee, and go to bed.

What did she say?

Shaggy

Registered Member
"Bitch get into the fuckin bath" lol

Last edited:

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
"Hey, you should tell the Internetz about this."

Shaggy

Registered Member
ages ago yes..why is there a connection to the situation

fleinn

Well, Tarantino is playing Seth's psycho brother, and he thinks Juliette Lewis' character is telling him something. I'm worrying a bit, that's all. :D

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Sex me up just a little...oh wait never mind, I'm too tired, I'm going back to bed. DOn't forget to tell the internet about this.