• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What did Obama say?!?

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
This author is the same guy who is going through the courts for defamation right? Yep, it is. With a reputation like he has, I'm willing to bet this is probably not as reliable as people would like to believe.

Reading the article, they simply refused to reveal the full tape which is strange but nothing scandalous. But if you actually follow the link trail, it sounds a lot more like he referred to federal employees as slugs, not Americans as a whole. The author of your article makes this assumption as do you. I'd be very inclined to agree with Obama on that statement, too.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Breitbart has already released several false and misleading recordings, thus his 'journalism' doesn't count for squat.

Get a legitimate source, then we'll talk.

topgear2

Registered Member
no Idea....about Breitbart and who say media on their knee before osama they are totally laid flat before him.