What could help Benoit?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by hartfan1, May 31, 2006.

1. hartfan1

hartfan1 Guest

When Benoit returns from his "sabattical", I think he should turn heel. In the last few months, his gimmick has gotten stale, and his push ended. Imagine if he returned to feud with curent champ, Rey Mysterio. Benoit could be mad about Rey's use of Eddie's memory, leading into a feud for the WHC Title. Your thoughts?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't think Benoit would be a good heel, he's been a favorite for the fans threw out is wwe career, and I don't think he should turn heel, what should happen is he should get traded to raw, and make him have a feud with Sheldon Benjamin for the I.C title.

3. hartfan1

hartfan1 Guest

He has been a heel before, the Radicalz were heels most of the time. But a feud with Benjamin wouldn't be bad.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I know he was a heel from time to time, what I meant that he's been a good guy for a long time now, and people are used to that and I don't think that he would pull off a good heel, he's better suited for a good guy.

5. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

what he should do is go to ecw or leave wee for tna where he can wrestle his kind of wrestlers and matches

6. Omega

Omega Ω

in ECW benoit was a heel and was a pretty good heel and i would like to see that just cuz i hate all the cheap heat that ray is getting from the death of ray

i mean come on the man died have you ever heard of R.I.P. (rest in peace)