• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What comic/cartoon characters do you relate to the most?

Wade8813

Registered Member
In CO's Under the Microscope thread, he mentioned that he relates to Charlie Brown. I've often thought the exact same thing, which gave me the idea for this thread.

So, which ones make you feel like you're reading about or watching yourself?

For me, it's Charlie Brown, Jon Arbuckle, and Eeyore. I'm sure there are others, but these are the ones that spring to mind.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Coincidentally, I relate a bit to Two-Face because I like the idea of two people having two different thoughts on what is right and what is wrong. I think most everyone has at least two sides of them that they show, like one in a professional setting or one in a casual setting. Sometimes we struggle between what we want to be and what we are. I find myself wondering sometimes if what I should do and what I will end up doing is right or not.

Last edited:

Taliesin

Registered Member
You'll have to put me down for feeling like Charlie Brown as well. In fact, I've found that I'm a bit like a lot of the Peanuts characters at various times. I sometimes have Lucy's crabbiness, Linus' intellectual curiosity, Snoopy's playfulness, and Peppermint Patty's dumbness. No wonder I love this comic strip!

Danno

Registered Member
One that stands out in my mind is Brian from Family Guy. Yes, I know I am not a dog, but our personalities are very similar. I'll sit there and listen to what he says and can relate to almost all of it.

Plus I think Louis is hot......cartoon i know but I don't care.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
One that stands out in my mind is Brian from Family Guy. Yes, I know I am not a dog, but our personalities are very similar. I'll sit there and listen to what he says and can relate to almost all of it.

Plus I think Louis is hot......cartoon i know but I don't care.
Hey, she was #89 on the top 99 Hottest Fictional Women list. No shame in thinking fictional women are hot. haha

I guess you can count relating to a character as you also liking the same person the character likes.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I never thought about it but prolly Wolverine from X-men. If he gets sick, he heals up really fast. Also, he's a loner, rebellious, and an awesome fighter. That's a lot like me.