• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What colour is your hair?

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
And what colour did it used to be? -
Perhaps you change it loads or summet. Perhaps it was a different colour when you were younger. Elaborate on this topic if you wanna do.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Mine is black - it will be blue (when I reach my goal weight)

It should be silvery grey

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Mine's always been red (ginger if you're a Brit). I shave my head, now, but my beard is still the same color. Not as bright as when I was younger.

I think as far as color changes in aging people with red hair usually go white instead of gray.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
My hair is brown. It used to get blonde in the summer when I was little.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Brunette! (always sounds nicer than 'brown', haha)

I used to dye my hair quite a lot when I was younger but I grew out of that phase after a couple years. Way too much hassle and I don't mind my natural color. It's just dark brown. Preferably I like it to be a little darker if anything but doesn't bother me.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
My hair is a medium Brown. I have dyed it from time to time from Black to Blonde (Blonde that turned to be orange tint then dyed it brown the same day lol)

I do not dye my hair any longer and has been maybe a year since it was Black.

When I was very young my hair was very light brown.

Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
Naturally my hair is light brown with a reddish tinge but I dye it all the time. At the moment it's just a medium brown until I can afford to do anything with it. I've dyed my hair pretty much every colour imaginable. Black, Blue-Black, Red, Purple, Orange, Blue, Green, Brown, Blonde...everything haha I'm thinking next i'm going to go a really vibrant red colour.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
My hair is dirty blonde, sometimes mixed with gray.
When I was little it was very white.