• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Game Cube What colour GC did you get?

Absolute

Registered Member
Black. I really wanted a silver one though.. but it wasn't around when I got one.

Did you choose your colour because you were forced to, or did you have options? The pink one was mad ugly.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I got a black one right when it came out. The silver ones are cool, but definitely not worth buying another GC for. I can't believe Nintendo made purple the default color.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I orinigally had a black one, which is now dead from too much use. I now have a silver one... maybe Ill get my other one fixed someday

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I wanted the platinum one, too, but they didn't have any when I bought my GC so I got black. I rarely ever see a purple one, most people bought a platinum or black one.

Wrecked

Registered Member
black one. mainly got the GC for Zelda games and the Resident Evil series.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Ha! You all got your other colors, but none of them can compare to the default! I got purple. And really, purple seems like the only fitting color for the Gamecube. Not as an insulting way, it's just the color it seems to express. Maybe because it's the only color I've ever actually seen in real life. Either way, mine's purple.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Black. I got the one that came with the original Zelda game. Also bought the Wind Waker on the same day. The only two games I bought for it are WW and Mario Kart DD.

Absolute

Registered Member
Those are the only 2 GC games you bought?... I had like 15 or so, windwaker being one of the most unplayed.