• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Game Cube What color gamecube controller did you have?

dDave

V.I.P.
Well this is a thread just like the "what color nintendo 64 controller did you have" thread. post what colors your controllers were.

I had several of these also just like for the nintendo 64

1 black
1 silver (microcon edition)
2 purples
1 clear black (madcatz edition)

I always wanted to get an orange one they looked really cool.

WiigamerCRO

Registered Member
purple silver black and gold??? (the gold is the one my friend gave me because his Zelda special editon GC broke) i play with silver but my GC i siver too and i have a purple one at my sea condo

viLky

ykLiv
I just had a silver one. When I went to the store they had an option of pink (or red) and blue. I chose silver just because it blended in with the rest of my electronics in my room.

Last edited:

dDave

V.I.P.
I just had a silver one. When I went to the store they had an option of pink (or red) and blue. I chose silver just because it blended in with the rest of my electronics in my room.
Was the gamecube silver as well?

starfx6464

Awesome
I used to have black (came with my system), purple, and even snagged a spice orange (via my high school Japanese class connections). At some point I did what I did with my N64 controllers and swapped the back plates so I made a black/orange controller and vice versa.

As of now, though, I have 1 platinum and 3 grey WaveBirds that are attached to my Wii.

lryusaki

Registered Member
I have a purple one just because it was the only colored gc they had when i went to gamestop

6footninja

Registered Member
4 purples. Plus one that isn't mine, but is black and was left by a friend. Oh well, I consider it mine now.

5 it is.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi ya.

I have a purple one...My son has a black one..