• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What color car would you want?

What color car would you want?

• Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red

• Yellow

• Black

• White

• Green

• Orange

• Purple

• Other

• Total voters
D

dias2525

Hey. My fav would be blue.. Yes blue with white racing stripes. My blue is my fav color and I got those decals on my car on NFS. It looks awesome.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I would say yellow with white stripes. Ever since I played Burnout I have always wanted a yellow car lol.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
It depends on the car...

I

II Shinobi II

I am only 14 but my car I have in the Garage saved for me is a BMW Z3. I might not take it yet though. I dont know, I will have to see

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Black!...or red but mostly black because it's so pretty ^___^...ooo maybe with some flames up the side or something....

merob

Boom!
I like black. It's cool and conservitive.
Dark Blue is nice too. I like the paint that appears to change color in the sunlight.

D

dias2525

Hey that's awesome car 9ten! I would like to have that. Hey does anyone decal their car here? If so what paints you like to use, you know types.

L

lilbballfrk

i would get silver (other). not too flashy, not too boring. just right!