What bank do you use?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lavoidgaskins, Nov 12, 2006.

1. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Like the title says, what bank do you use? What made you sign up to use your bank? What kind of benefits do you get using it? Do you feel like you made the right choice?

As for me I am currently under a bank called SunTrust. It's a bank that's located in the South East of the U.S.A. It's a smaller bank of Visa.

2. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Ummmmmmmmm.........

I use a 'piggy.'

Do you really think people are going to openly discuss where they do their banking on the Internet? It doesn't sound very smart to me to discuss such a thing. How about you ask for our credit card and SS numbers while you're at it.

Hoosier.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Well, I don't think I can actually open an account by myself yet, so I have most of my money is a safe place.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Well, telling someone what bank you use isn't going to give them much information. It would be a hell of a lot of hard work to get down to the personal stuff.

Right now, I haven't been utilizing my debit card much because my paycheck is small and I'm in college, thus, money just burns.

However, I've got this sexy bourbon bottle that is slowly filling with my loose change and dollar bills and at the end of sophomore year, I'm gonna gets me sometin' nice.

5. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

I keep my money in my *secret stash* and some in a bank that I'm NOT going to disclose over the internet.

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I keep my "bank account" Somewhere safe in meh house where noone knows where it is but me, oh and some of it is in my wallet for school from time to time. Though this question makes me think though at how much ppl trust banks with their money now and how some banks just scam the heck out of ppl >>;

7. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

My (to be unnamed) bank hates me for some reason. I can use my cards (credit, checking, atm) to spend money at stores, and I can use them to access my account at ATMs, but when I go to actually withdraw money at an ATM, it refuses to let me have any. Restaurants and stores can use my money, but I can't? WTF

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I use the Commonwealth bank, I have my own account there.

My parents use The Bank of Melbourne.

9. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

I keep 20 dollars in my sock and the rest in my crawlspace.

Anyone else that knows what I'm talking about is officially AWESEOME!

10. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

What bank can you honestly say scams people?