What attracts women to men?

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Bond, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Bond

Bond Registered Member

What attracts a woman to a man?

What qualities does a man need to have?

Does the man need to be especially good-looking?

What matters more - personality or looks?

Do women go out with a guy they're not sure about but knows the guy's crazy about them?

etc.

2. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I'm not a woman, but I'd imagine one of the biggest things that a woman is looking for is a penis. You don't have that, and you're out.

Bond likes this.
  3. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Just a penis? I think the quality comes into play for a future relationship...

First thing is looks, first impressions are important. Then comes the way the guy carries himself, confidence and shit.

But most important is how the guy handles himself in bed, taking charge is vital but you need to know when to give in and let the woman dominate... :lol:

4. Dali

Dali Registered Member

A good heart, simple.

Oh and penis size is just a bonus. :)

5. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

That about sums it up :D

I've dated guys that I wasn't 100% sure about. I figured there's nothing wrong with giving someone a chance, and sometimes after you get to know someone a little better you start to see the qualities in them that really make them attractive to you...orrr you discover that there really is nothing there and your first impressions were correct.

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

it depends on the woman
    if we are talking first impressions, then personally; humour/wit, looks, the way he holds himself, general approach

he doesnt 'need' to have anything special, he should just be himself. being trustworthy, loyal, loving and understanding are all good'uns

especially good looking? no way. decent looking? sure, if this is first impressions. i find that people i didnt initially find attractive become much more physically appealing when i get to know them better. weird huh?

in the long run, and pretty much any run, personality. looks do matter to an extent but at the end of the day its gotta be personality.

i doubt i'd ever do this. i can be pretty picky and if im not crazy about them, vice versa or not, it aint happening! :lol:

7. leomay

leomay Registered Member

i think character and looks
    but if have good character he must have good look ,
    couse u looks depending on u heart;
    it funny

8. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

I always thought it was axe body spray, wow I guess I was way off base.

9. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

What attracts a woman to a man?
    Sounds cheesy but it really is a sense of humour.
    (Though they would have to have one to be interested in me in the first place. :lol: )

What qualities does a man need to have?
    Clean teeth!!! :D
    Okay then :rolleyes:, honesty is a must for me.

Does the man need to be especially good-looking?
    Not at all.
    Looks fade anyway.

What matters more - personality or looks?
    Personality, every time.

Do women go out with a guy they're not sure about but knows the guy's crazy about them?
    I would be friends with no intentions and make that clear.
    So if something did develop then everyone would get a nice surprise. :D

Bliss likes this.
  10. Blur

Blur iPimp

The key here is abs, fellas. Abs. I find that women absolutely love running their hands down my stomach and it drives em through the wall. It's like they cant stop feeling down till they're already holding my shit.

2 years ago, I didnt have abs. Flat stomach, but no abs. My lay count has shot through the roof since ive been doing 200 sit ups a day for a year or so

Last edited: Sep 25, 2008