What are your summer plans?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by amjhdrummer, May 19, 2008.

1. amjhdrummer

amjhdrummer It fell off.

You know what to do!

Mine is to work, sleep, go out with friends...and...work. lol. My parents won't be paying for any of my college- soo I have to work for the rest of my life. lol

2. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Since we have no kids in school, summer is exactly the same as the rest of the year. We don't really have anything big planned except spend most of it indoors or swimming. (It's supposed to be almost 110 this week.)

MenInTights likes this.
  3. Rhodie_Anders

Rhodie_Anders Registered Member

I'm going to sixth grade camp in two weeks for three days, then I'm going to go to the summer tae kwon do program at my martial arts school, going to another camp in Orcas Island for a week in July, come back to the program and do things. In between all that, I may go to the Comic Con in San Diego, but that's not definite.

Jakey-D likes this.
  4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Supposed to be 90 something today, wish I was at the beach :/

I have no plans because I have no money to do anything. I shall be working both my jobs and pray I get a break somewhere so I CAN take a vacation.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Just to have a great time, I'm going on a vacation for a week in the end of June and beggining of July, then I come back work for a few days and go on another 3 day trip.

There's going to be a lot of boozing once again this summer. It's just going to be awesome, cannot wait.

6. KZA_GFX

KZA_GFX Registered Member

im moving in with my brother in Grand Rapids MI
    im going to ATL for awhile
    and im getting my drivers license

7. Jakey-D

Jakey-D Registered Member

None :(

I've been unemployed for a while now and I'm still awaiting a start date for a new job so I'm a little strapped for green paper.

Hopefully I'll be working soon so I might be able to enjoy myself near the end of summer.

8. ValentinSelezynov

ValentinSelezynov Registered Member

I'm moving to Florida for flight school in August. I think i might go to Disneyworld before school starts.

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'll be doing some traveling and hiking. Besides that my summer will be no different than the rest of the year.

10. amjhdrummer

amjhdrummer It fell off.

Sounds like funnn for those going out.

For those unemployed/no money situation- i'm sorry. Good luck with that :)