• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What are your laziest moments?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Most people have them, those times when we do something so lazy that we almost can't believe we did them afterwards.

I have heaps of moments and will probably think of more later on, but here's one for now.

A few weeks back I spilt water all over my desk and decided to clean it the lazy way. Instead of actually standing up to go get something to clean it with I just took off the t-shirt I was wearing, mopped it up with it then put the shirt back on. Voila! Clean without even having to stand.

What are some of yours?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I used to be extremely lazy when it came to cleaning dishes. When I lived in an apartment it would just build and build and build until no utensils or dishes were left. Now that I have my own house I do not do that anymore.

I can be pretty lazy sometimes though. I've gotten a lot better I think but sitting on my butt and doing nothing is just so much fun.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
LOL, that's awesome (OP).

I have had days recently where I literally have not moved from my bed with my laptop for the entire day and night except for bathroom and food breaks. It's a tough life.

Not sure about lazy 'moments', though. I'm sure I've had many, but I'll have to think about it.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I have that bad habit that Millz mentioned. I would literally let so many dishes pile up because I hated washing them. The solution? I only have one plate and one bowl, as does my boyfriend. That way I have to wash it as soon as I've used it because otherwise I won't have anything to eat on lol.
Obviously I'm going to have to buy some more soon because it means we can't have people over for dinner haha.

That's the laziest thing for me really. And it's because I hate washing up. I think it is the most boring chore I have to do.

Iris

rainbow 11!
LOL oh my god, that is awesome crouton. I would have done that.

My laziest moment... When I get netflix movies in the mail, I will walk or drive (depending on if I am in a hurry) and check the mail. If there is a movie, I will take the movie out and leave the rest of the mail. If there isn't, I just leave the mail in there.

Now, I don't do that every time, but probably half of the time. Lol

I can't think of any other moment, though I am sure I have had worse ones.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Haha that's awesome Iris!

Also Rebecca we have all been there before! I've had those days in bed with a laptop watching a TV show where I literally haven't left unless it was to get more food or go to the bathroom. Ahh, the good ol days.

DrHasslein

Registered Member
I think this weekend has been my laziest moment for a long time. I've spent most of it watching movies and videos on youtube. Today has mainly been youtube videos and trying to get the last episode of Being Human season 3. Apart from that I did buy a nice new Jaws poster off eBay this morning.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I think this weekend has been my laziest moment for a long time. I've spent most of it watching movies and videos on youtube. Today has mainly been youtube videos and trying to get the last episode of Being Human season 3. Apart from that I did buy a nice new Jaws poster off eBay this morning.
That's a lazy weekend for you? That's just a normal weekend for me :p

Although this weekend I actually got out and about a bit which is a nice change.

DrHasslein

Registered Member
I couldn't really do much because of my hay fever, which is really starting to piss me off because I wanted to a video for youtube but I couldn't because my eyes are fucked.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Aw damn, and I've been looking forward to your next video too. I went to Moomba on Saturday, great fun! The fireworks at night were amazing.

Also, for another lazy thing: I get annoyed at my Mum whenever she puts the TV remote on the coffee table instead of just leaving it on the couch. That way I don't need to lean over to pick it up, it's always just by me.