• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Music What are your favorite singers or bands ?

fra200

Registered Member
My favorite singers are Demi Lovato, Eminem, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne and Pitbull. While my favorite bands are Linkin Park, System of Down, Green Day and Queen. :)

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Dunno about singers but these are some of my favorite bands. :D

Avenged Sevenfold
Cradle of Filth
Of Mice and Men
Lacuna Coil
The World Alive
Би-2
Amon Amarth
Hanzel und Gretyl
Linkin Park
Municiple Waste
Donots
Dead by April
August Burns Red
Midnight Beast
Sum 41
We As Human
Pendulum
Psyko Punkz
Sharks
Relient K
Five Finger Death Punch
In This Moment
Islander
Cage The Elephant

I probaly didnt remember all of them. Theres so many cool bands out there.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Van Halen is by far my favorite band. I'm also into Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Scorpions, in other words old classic rock bands. Five Finger Death Punch and the Foo Fighters are pretty cool, looking at more modern bands.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
My current spur-of-the-moment list in order:

1. Rob Zombie
2. Five Finger Death Punch
3. Metallica
4. Tom Petty

fra200

Registered Member
Dunno about singers but these are some of my favorite bands. :D

Avenged Sevenfold
Cradle of Filth
Of Mice and Men
Lacuna Coil
The World Alive
Би-2
Amon Amarth
Hanzel und Gretyl
Linkin Park
Municiple Waste
Donots
Dead by April
August Burns Red
Midnight Beast
Sum 41
We As Human
Pendulum
Psyko Punkz
Sharks
Relient K
Five Finger Death Punch
In This Moment
Islander
Cage The Elephant

I probaly didnt remember all of them. Theres so many cool bands out there.
Wow! You really have a lot of bands that you like! ;)

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Wow! You really have a lot of bands that you like! ;)
LOL! Yeah I think Im addicted to music. :D I hear a lot of new stuff at the music forums and theres a active new release thread at Music Banter so I always know when a new album drops. Thats how I learned about Pinn Pinelle. Its not that epic but they did do Skrillex with guitars and drums and it totally did sound like a remix. They had electronic mods on the guitar.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
There are a lot of bands that I like but my favorites are Queen when Freddie was alive, he had a really good voice. I also think Whitney Houston had a incredible voice. I also like Pink Floyd, Bonnie Tyler, Carly Simon, Eurythmic's, Meatloaf and David Bowie.

For some really old stuff I liked the Bee Gees, Gene Pickney, at least I like one of his songs, Johnny Cash and Johnny Horton.

I know most of you have never heard of Gene Pickney or Johnny Horton. I hadn't until a few years ago but here is a sample.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJMLbyEaPWs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSt0NEESrUA

fra200

Registered Member
LOL! Yeah I think Im addicted to music. :D I hear a lot of new stuff at the music forums and theres a active new release thread at Music Banter so I always know when a new album drops. Thats how I learned about Pinn Pinelle. Its not that epic but they did do Skrillex with guitars and drums and it totally did sound like a remix. They had electronic mods on the guitar.
Yes it is true ! Also me the music makes addicted and it's a thing inexplicable because all emotions that itself try when you listen the music can't be described and it's exactly this that makes it special. :)
------
There are a lot of bands that I like but my favorites are Queen when Freddie was alive, he had a really good voice. I also think Whitney Houston had a incredible voice. I also like Pink Floyd, Bonnie Tyler, Carly Simon, Eurythmic's, Meatloaf and David Bowie.

For some really old stuff I liked the Bee Gees, Gene Pickney, at least I like one of his songs, Johnny Cash and Johnny Horton.

I know most of you have never heard of Gene Pickney or Johnny Horton. I hadn't until a few years ago but here is a sample.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJMLbyEaPWs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSt0NEESrUA
Yes it is true! Freddie Mercury had a voice very nice and sang of the songs wonderful. :)

Last edited:

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Oh. Your talking about a different band. I was thinking Queens of the Stone Age but theres nobody named Freedie Mercury. I dont think Ive heard anything by Queen yet but QOTSA was one of my favorite bands when I was younger. So were Foo Fighters and Red Hot Chili Peppers. I really needa check that Queen band.

Last edited: