• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Question What are your favorite foods ?

fra200

Registered Member
My favorite foods given that I'm italian are pasta and pizza but I like also the English kitchen because it has of the tastes appetizing. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
My favorite foods are borsch, blini, chicken fettuccine, sushi wrapped in nori (I hate soy wraps), gyro sammiches on pita bread, Croque monsieurs, chicken Kiev, bratwurst, duck Foie gras with black truffles and crackers, oysters, shrimp, steaks, and banana splits.

So basically anything Russian, Italian, or Chinese.
My favorite desserts are macaroons, black forest cheesecake, anything with cherries, bananas, or pumpkin. :D

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love pizza and spaghetti with meatballs. I also like shrimp, steak and some casseroles like Hamburger Cheese Bake. There are many vegies I like and no meal is complete without at least a salad. Bananas are my favorite fruit.

For dessert I love most anything chocolate.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
I have a lot of favorites when it comes to food. I like cheeseburgers, cheese pizza, tomato soup, chowder, brown bread, pulled pork sandwiches, and lobster.