• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What are your favorite board Games

Malificus

Likes snow
Mine is Monopoly, I don't really like most other non-traditional board games on a constant basis.

I also like Chess and Go. I'm better at chess though.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Risk is an awesome board game, so isnt Battleship, we have games of Risk, Battleship, Monopoly, and play poker when drunk from time to time, it can be a blast.

Malificus

Likes snow
I can't believe I forgot risk. I really like that game when I can get a lot of people playing at once.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
I wish I could play Risk again, also monopoly is hella fun with tons of people. I have to have alot more friends if I plan to play those though =/

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Piccolo said:
Risk is an awesome board game, so isnt Battleship, we have games of Risk, Battleship, Monopoly, and play poker when drunk from time to time, it can be a blast.
I'm not going to lie Risk dominates all other board games. That game is so amazing; I've played it so much. I used to play it like every other day with a group of five or 6 other friends (give or take a few.)

Another great game is Stratego, pretty nifty little game. Its like capture the flag, on a board. Monopoly is a classic, can't go wrong there either.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Somebody has to like Battleship, well the new ones that prevent cheating lol.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Piccolo said:
Somebody has to like Battleship, well the new ones that prevent cheating lol.
Oh man totally didn't think about that. Battleship was pretty fun!! I loved playing people who set up the same way everytime. They always wondered why'd I'd win so easily.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
I never had love for Battleship. It jsut wasn't my cup of tea. This is most likely based on my hatred for playing against my brother who would push my game and make all of my little pegs fall out. Only because he sucks at it. =/

I also like playing Shots checkers...it's checkers, with shot glasses filled with random things...mostly alchohol. When you get jumped, YOU drink the shot. xD

If you lose, you do the REST of the shots on the board xD