• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What are you up to?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
What have you all been up to recently? I've been doing the "same ol" thing for a while now for the most part. Mostly keeping busy making websites and of course these forums. :)

Also was in an independent film over the summer. I had a small part playing a rookie cop in several scenes. I haven't seen the movie yet because they aren't actually done editing it and piecing it all together yet but I am looking forward to seeing the finished product so I can see how I did. ;)

So what is everyone doing these days? :D

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Hi Andrew!

I've been enjoying my summer off and being able to spend it with my daughter. We have had a great time so far. We took off and went to the Portland zoo, and OMSI, ( a science museum) spent two days there and then stopped at the enchanted forest on the way home. My daughter just loves that place. Took a day trip over to the Oregon coast, which was a great idea it was a really hot day inland so it was nice to be in the 60s over there : ) . So far that is about it besides several trips to the park, she got a new bike a week ago so I have been taking her to the park to ride it. of course the new bike was bigger and barely fits in my car so I had to get a new car LOL

I am supposed to pick it up today, they had to order it in from another city.

So I'm all excited about that! :nod: We also have a trip to Cali planned in August. that's about it I guess! hehe I go back to work on the 21st of August and my daughter starts school on the 28th.

such is the life when you have children. couldn't be happier :D

Dragon

V.I.P.
Me and my brother and some friends were in Chicago this past weekend for a convention. I must say the traffic was horrible! We went to the Shedd aquarium and it took us 30 minutes to get there from our hotel. So after the Shedd aquarium, we went to china town and picked up some bubble tea and had lunch. After that, we headed back to the hotel and it took us 2 hours to get back!!

Tomorrow, some scouts from Proscouts will be coming tomorrow so I am going to go and see what happens. Got my resume and picture ready to give to them. I went to one of those talent things a few years back and they wanted money up front. It was not proscout but some kind of agency. Of course, I thought it was a scam and left.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
This summer I have been looking for a new job. Am still looking. The job I just applied for has a good posibility of becoming a job, but don't know yet.

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
I am finishing up school clinicals this coming week. Finished finals two weeks ago. Packing the house and getting everything ready for the move to Florida. The kids and hubby have been gone for two weeks already and I miss them terribly.

Other than that, not to much goin on here.

Dragon

V.I.P.
Good luck on the clinical Iggy! A few days ago, I was starting on an art project but the glue has set me back. I bought elmer's glue a few days ago and that didn't work well. It messed up the project. So yesterday I went to buy super glue. The super glue worked but in order to use it, I had to press down on the tip for the glue to come out but my project couldn't stand the pressure of me pressing the tip so I have to go back out and buy the super glue where you can squeeze the tube instead. So once I get that glue, I should be able to work on the art project. If everything goes well, I just might have to make one for Auction Forum.