• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What are you REALLY hungry for?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
It's nothing more exciting than all the taco ingredients thrown into a mini bag of Doritos or corn chips and eaten right out of the bag. Mmmmmm
I think it tasted so good because we were sitting around a campfire and eating it, but I'm still looking forward to having it again.

Goren

No, Andrew. You Only Live Twice. (Couldn't resist...)

But what I want right now is a Baconator from Wendy's.

Last edited:

maledoro

Strange Visitor
A grilled steak, cooked rare; steak fries; and a salad with blue cheese dressing.

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
A few slices of Mexican pizza.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Maledoro's post yesterday made me crave the whole steak dinner..I did make a few modifications though..steak (medium) baked potato loaded...I did keep the blue cheese dressing though! Mmmmmmmm

Now I'd love something italian.:nod:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
For some reason I want some well made Mexican food. I tried a new local place, but the food wasn't very good. I didn't even get beans or rice.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anyone here from the midwest? If so there is a pizza buffet called Valentino's that is pretty awesome. I stopped by there the other day while driving back home from vacation. Basically it's an all you can eat pizza, salad, Italian, fried chicken and shrimp, and desert buffet. It costs around $7 or $8 depending on when you go.

Just thinking about it makes me want to go back. It's only in the midwest though so I'll have to wait a while. :(