• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What are you REALLY hungry for?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm planning on hitting some Chinese food later this week with a friend for lunch and I have to say the more I think about it the more I actually really want to go.

I haven't had Chinese food in a long time and I am pretty sure it will make my week much better.

Sorry, kind of random but it's late and I am sitting here bored and my mind is on Chinese food...

I can't wait! :D

pantherace

Registered Member
I haven't been able to cook at all for awhile. I just moved out of a house with 6-7 guys living in it, so the kitchen was always a disaster area. Now that I'm on my own I've been thinking a lot about what I want to cook. I haven't had steak in awhile, I just bought some sirloin that I'm excited about. I also have a recipe for stuffed poblano peppers that includes cheese and fruits that's really good. I'm always up for good, spicy southwestern style food.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Taco Bell, or all you can eat Chinese sounds pretty tasty.

Fantasy

The White Wolf
I'm uber-hungry for some burritos, I haven't had 'em in liek, over a year, reminds me how much I love 'em.
I also want chinese, I was in hospital for a couple of days last week, came home and found that my brother and mum had eaten chinese. =<

Phoenix

Fee-nix
Aww, poor Andrew
Good lord...I cant remember the last time I had Chinese food...its been a good while.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I'm going to a breast cancer benefit this evening. Great cause, boring food. I plan on staying only long enough to present our companies contribution, then I'm heading off to have "walking tacos" with a group of friends. I've been craving these since the first time I had them last October.