• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What Are You Passionate About?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
^^^

This was the prompt of a little activity we did in english today and I realized that I could not think of anything to say, which is pretty sad. I found it hard to believe that I'm not passionate about anything. This means I don't care about anything I do.:no:

So anybody have a passion for something or are you like me?

Corona

Registered Member
I'm passionate in everything I do. From writing papers in English to interpersonal relationships I can't help but pour myself into everything I do.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Yep when I play Baseball I give it everything I got. I give 110% in everything I do aleast I try.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Video games, learning (education), weight-lifting...

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I'd say writing but that wouldn't be true as i haven't written anything in the past few weeks...

I wouldn't say i'm passionate about my education but i'm passionate with the belief that i have every right to be there until i say i can't cope anymore.

J

jtur88

I'm passionate about critical analysis. I can't stand to let a statement pass without thinking about it and analyzing where it came from, why the speaker believes it, whether it can be backed up, what the alternative viewpoint might be, and most of all, who profits from disseminating the idea.

I also love hearing frogs singing and identifying them by their voice.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
animal rights

the labor movement

hockey

children's rights & other issues related to kids

nature

pretty much everything i believe in.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
O I forgot.