What are you particularly picky about?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pro2A, Oct 10, 2008.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

What one thing are you particularly picky about? What is that one thing that no one else cares about that you always do? For example I am always particularly picky about making sure all the lights are off downstairs before I go to bed, my wife on the other hand will leave them on randomly, leave the TV on etc... to me everything has to be off before bed.

2. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I have so many things I wouldn't even know where to begin. It comes from living by yourself for so many years lol

As for the lights, etc it only makes sense to turn it all off when you go to bed. I mean you are just running up your energy bill #1 and #2 you aren't down there so why leave the stuff on?? And that actually goes for any room you aren't in.

Major likes this.
  3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

its funny, i have so many recollections of saying things along the lines of 'sorry, ive very picky about this :rolleyes:' but i also have an awful memory so this is going to be a tough one hahaha ummmmm

a random one - im picky about money people give me, like if my brother owes me a fiver he has to give it in a note or £1 coins, i refuse to accept anything less than 50p's, which is still pushing it, id rather wait until he has it in a note preferably... dont ask me why :D

and im sure there is a lot more, but i dont have time to think right now!

4. whateverdude_09

whateverdude_09 Registered Member

the lights have to be all off before i go to sleep at night...i like the room bottom of the cave dark, like pluto dark. i also cant eat vanilla cookies with milk...i drink water with them, its a little weird, but hey, i like cookies!

5. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I will not eat anything on the expiration date... and if it is a milk product it has to be at least 1 week away from the expiration date... Ewww....

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Nothing much at home. I used to be picky about shutting the doors all the time (even interior ones) but not anymore. However, here in GF, I'm picky about responding properly to original posts. I get annoyed with posts that don't address the OP. Sometimes posters just look at the thread titles instead of fully reading the op content. Their assumption isn't always correct therefore quick stupid replies are made.

7. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

You and I both. I'm continually following behind my wife turning off lights, TVs, radios, etc. She'll be upstairs and downstairs in the basement all the lights and the radio on her night table will be on. It's like she has a mental block of some kind about turning things off.

Major likes this.
  8. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I don't mind lights being left on overnight, but it drives me crazy when they are turned on during the day.

Major likes this.
  9. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I'm generally not a picky person, but I'm very keen to how people talk. I correct people all the time. I'm trying to think of an example, but the only one that comes to mind is extremely generic.

Punkin =/= Pumpkin

Major likes this.
  10. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

It bugs me when people leave lights on too. I'm picky about a lot of other things, but I'm having a hard time thinking of anything.