• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies What are you looking forward to?

Bliss

Sally Twit
What future film releases are you really excited about seeing?

For me it's The Inbetweeners Movie and the new Dark Knight film. I haven't watched many films this year. I have watched a lot of trailers and not much has interested me.
For me, 2011 has been a disappointing year on the film front.

I am pretty annoyed with Jim Carrey. He hasn't done a good film in a while. What is this penguin shit? Embarrassing!

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Well that penguin movie, Mr. Popper's Penguins, is actually based off of a children's book that has been around for about 30 or so years.

Personally, I am looking forward to The Avengers, Capt. America and The Dark Knight Rises. The US version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo has caught my eye as well.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's a lot of different films that I'm looking forward too, but the main ones have been mentioned in KSF reply. The one I'm looking most forward to see it's The Dark Knight Rises, unlike many people I have a feeling it's going to be a terrific movie. Captain America is another one that I really want to see, every new trailer makes me even more excited and I believe it's going to be wonderful. Then there's the Avengers, I don't have high expectations for the film, but I believe its going to be very exciting.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I am a bit out of touch of what films are coming out but I am just looking through what films are coming up and I will likely see:

Apollo 18
Oranges & Sunshine
Cell 211
Senna

Not many but I do hope to find more.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Dark Knight Rises doesn't even come out until next summer. That's way too far ahead for me to start looking forward to it, although I am looking forward to it. :lol: I'm a little skeptical about the last of the trilogy but as a batman fan I have to see what it has to offer. I might have to go back and rewatch the Dark Knight again to see if I was just caught up in the hype too.

But for this summer, I'm wanting to see the Captain America movie as well as the last Harry Potter film.

Impact

V.I.P.
The final Harry Potter movie
The Inbetweeners movie
Captain America
The Avengers
The Dark Knight Rises

Yes, I know some of them are a little while to coming out, but i;m still looking forward to them.

uclgeogphd

Registered Member
Dark Knight Rises
Superman : The Man of Steel
Captain America
The Avengers
Hobbit (1&2)
Green Lantern 2 (if it gets made and only if we ditch Earth and stick with Sinestro storylines).
Cowboys and Aliens (seeing in a couple of weeks at Empire Convention at the O2)