What are you getting for christmas?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Khalid, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Khalid

Khalid New Member

Well i am getting a new camera, I hope i do

Please share with us what you are going to get.

2. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

I'm HOPING for House series 4, Doctor Who series 4, at least one XBox game and...no, I think that's it.

3. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

A Couple gift cards to Sears (I love the Structure brand of clothing for men, my favorite choice!)

Hopefully some gift cards to Best Buys so I can save up for an X-Box 360 so I can start playing online.

~Shwa

4. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

The one gift I know I'm getting for sure is a month membership to the tanning and massage studio I like to go to. Woohoo!! Hopefully I'll also be getting some gift cards so I can go out and buy a few of the video games I've been wanting for the 360.

5. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Lost season 4 is a given as I get Lost every year. I got my M4, Mosin and SKS :) And a bunch of other things. I'm assuming DVD's and boxsets, what I'm not sure. Possibly some clothes and I think a power drill since I need a new one badly.

6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I didn't know you watched Lost. This new season should be interesting.

I got myself an xbox 360 and a few games. I had my Christmas on Saturday because I'm unable to leave town for Christmas this year. I got [COLOR=#496690 ! important][COLOR=#496690 ! important]pajamas[/COLOR][/COLOR], shoes, a microfiber blanket and $130 cash.

7. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Lost = Crack cocaine. I love that show. Christmas day will be a Lost watching marathon :)

8. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I know I'm getting a sushi kit, the massage stones that you heat up, and an iHome. Other than that, I don't know.

9. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Well since I am Santa, I know that I am getting 1 DS game (Guitar hero "Decades") Dr Who season 3 & 4, and a new terrarium for MAX..

I will have to wait and see what the in laws gave me as well as what my folks got me too.

10. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

The Guitar Hero Decades is an awesome game. Its a lot nicer to play than on any systems. Well, my opinion.