What are you getting for christmas?

Well i am getting a new camera, I hope i do

Please share with us what you are going to get.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
A Couple gift cards to Sears (I love the Structure brand of clothing for men, my favorite choice!)

Hopefully some gift cards to Best Buys so I can save up for an X-Box 360 so I can start playing online.

~Shwa

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
The one gift I know I'm getting for sure is a month membership to the tanning and massage studio I like to go to. Woohoo!! Hopefully I'll also be getting some gift cards so I can go out and buy a few of the video games I've been wanting for the 360.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Lost season 4 is a given as I get Lost every year. I got my M4, Mosin and SKS :) And a bunch of other things. I'm assuming DVD's and boxsets, what I'm not sure. Possibly some clothes and I think a power drill since I need a new one badly.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Lost season 4 is a given as I get Lost every year. I got my M4, Mosin and SKS :) And a bunch of other things. I'm assuming DVD's and boxsets, what I'm not sure. Possibly some clothes and I think a power drill since I need a new one badly.
I didn't know you watched Lost. This new season should be interesting.

I got myself an xbox 360 and a few games. I had my Christmas on Saturday because I'm unable to leave town for Christmas this year. I got [COLOR=#496690 ! important][COLOR=#496690 ! important]pajamas[/COLOR][/COLOR], shoes, a microfiber blanket and $130 cash.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I know I'm getting a sushi kit, the massage stones that you heat up, and an iHome. Other than that, I don't know.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Well since I am Santa, I know that I am getting 1 DS game (Guitar hero "Decades") Dr Who season 3 & 4, and a new terrarium for MAX..

I will have to wait and see what the in laws gave me as well as what my folks got me too.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
Well since I am Santa, I know that I am getting 1 DS game (Guitar hero "Decades") Dr Who season 3 & 4, and a new terrarium for MAX..

I will have to wait and see what the in laws gave me as well as what my folks got me too.
The Guitar Hero Decades is an awesome game. Its a lot nicer to play than on any systems. Well, my opinion.