• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What are you Eating Now?

Impaired

Registered Member
The wife went to Joe's market last night and brought home fresh ground beef and kaiser rolls. I had the best burger for dinner. Joe's is a small family run market with a German butcher who has the best meat around.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
I had a tunafish sandwich for lunch.

I would have liked it better if I had soup with it. Soup and sandwich is something I love. But I had no canned soup in the kitchen.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
I ate a cheeseburger for lunch today. Then for supper, I ate two cheeseburgers.

And tomorrow for lunch, I may have a cheeseburger.

So as you can see, I like cheeseburgers.

Now I'm just eating a piece of toast.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
For lunch today I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich because I couldn't find anything else to eat.

I'll have to go grocery shopping tomorrow.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
What am I eating right now and in the last couple of days?

Too much junk food!

I've got to cut back. I have a real sweet tooth. But I must cut back anyway.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
For lunch today I had Crab Bisque from a can for the first time.

I thought it was pretty good. I added a little bit of milk to it to give it a creamy taste to it.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
A couple of hours ago, I ate a small container of Yoplait Mixed Berry yogurt. Very tasty! And after supper tonight, I'll likely eat a small container of Mountain Blueberry Yoplait yogurt.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
For lunch today for me it was cream of chicken soup and a tunafish sandwich.

I'll likely be eating a lot of soups for lunch within the next week because I have a lot of cans of soup waiting to be eaten in my kitchen cupboard.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Tonight was steak sub quesadillas!

Tortilla covered in provolone cheese with steak-umms and cooked onions, green peppers, and mushrooms filling. Mmmm.