What are you Eating Now?

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
Scrambled pancakes. Honestly a creation that came out of my inability to make normal pancakes.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
LOL @ scrambled pancakes!
Im nomming a hot ham and cheddar sammich on Russian rye with tomato and onion and Dijon mustard.

filiasan

Registered Member
I'm not eating now, but I sure am hungry. I don't want to eat until my sister gets home. (I'm not waiting for her to cook. I just want her to be here, before I eat again.) A little while ago, I had two thin pieces of turkey lunch meat. It's not enough to satisfy my hunger; just make me less hungry.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Eating lunch meat by itself? Strange.

I just had some frosted flakes. Would you believe it's been years since I've had them?

They're pretty good although I will say that they absorb milk too quickly. I almost like them better dry.

I love Frosted Flakes, but I hate the way they get stuck in my teeth. Every tiny nook and cranny packed full of corn cement. Oreo cookies are the same way (not quite as bad). I spend a minute eating and 2 hours brushing, picking, and rubbing my teeth with my tongue. When it comes to cereal I am partial to Fruit Loops, Honey-Nut Cheerios, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch (none of which have the cementing problem). I used to also be a huge fan of Life and Cinnamon Life cereal, but they get old for me pretty quick now.

- Chameleon

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
A huge banana split with vanilla bean, chocolate chunk, and strawberry ice cream with syrups and chunks of fruit and chopped nuts and 3 different flavor whip cream. It totally pwns!

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
A hot smoked sausage, ham, and smoked gruyere cheese sandwich with hash browns and a egg. Oh and milk and orange juice too.