• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What are you Eating Now?

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
Scrambled pancakes. Honestly a creation that came out of my inability to make normal pancakes.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
LOL @ scrambled pancakes!
Im nomming a hot ham and cheddar sammich on Russian rye with tomato and onion and Dijon mustard.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Pre breakfast snack - bacon flavored Ritz crackers and onion dip.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Another pre-breakfast snack - a strawberry shortcake ice cream bar and chocolate chunk cookies and milk.

filiasan

Registered Member
I'm not eating now, but I sure am hungry. I don't want to eat until my sister gets home. (I'm not waiting for her to cook. I just want her to be here, before I eat again.) A little while ago, I had two thin pieces of turkey lunch meat. It's not enough to satisfy my hunger; just make me less hungry.

dDave

V.I.P.
Eating lunch meat by itself? Strange.

I just had some frosted flakes. Would you believe it's been years since I've had them?

They're pretty good although I will say that they absorb milk too quickly. I almost like them better dry.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
I love Frosted Flakes, but I hate the way they get stuck in my teeth. Every tiny nook and cranny packed full of corn cement. Oreo cookies are the same way (not quite as bad). I spend a minute eating and 2 hours brushing, picking, and rubbing my teeth with my tongue. When it comes to cereal I am partial to Fruit Loops, Honey-Nut Cheerios, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch (none of which have the cementing problem). I used to also be a huge fan of Life and Cinnamon Life cereal, but they get old for me pretty quick now.

- Chameleon

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
A huge banana split with vanilla bean, chocolate chunk, and strawberry ice cream with syrups and chunks of fruit and chopped nuts and 3 different flavor whip cream. It totally pwns!

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
A hot smoked sausage, ham, and smoked gruyere cheese sandwich with hash browns and a egg. Oh and milk and orange juice too.