What are you Eating Now?

That's what I'm having for my tea, right now.
Hardly an exquisite banquet, but nonetheless deceptively nice to swill down as far as a meal goes.

Anyway, what are you eating? Right now?

It could be a random snack, a well-prepared three course meal or even a drink to wash the taste of something away.
Whatever it is, let us know... right here...

So, what's going down? What are you eating right now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Elanor

Registered Member
I am enjoying a pepperoni pizza with a stuffed crust and a nice cold glass of wine! Just had payday so this is my treat before having to watch what I spend, and what I eat, but I try not to think about that part.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I'm not eating anything at this very moment in time, but I will be leaving as soon as my coworker gets back to go to lunch. I plan on going to Bodacious BBQ and getting a baked potato stuffed with chopped brisket.

Pepperoni Pizza... Actually that's probably my favorite food, not with the fangled stuffed crust, but hmmm... they are always delicious...

This is an ongoing thing this thread, thought it would already be here somewhere but can't find it... Keep telling us what chow you are scoffing...

Elanor

Registered Member
Pepperoni Pizza... Actually that's probably my favorite food, not with the fangled stuffed crust, but hmmm... they are always delicious...
Pepperoni is my favourite too. I don't mind the stuffed crust, it is a Chicago Town and they didn't have plain ones so I made do. Only downside is that it is sauce and not cheese.

Pepperoni is my favourite too. I don't mind the stuffed crust, it is a Chicago Town and they didn't have plain ones so I made do. Only downside is that it is sauce and not cheese.
Didn't even know you could get sauce in the crust... They think of everything these days... Might have to find one some day, but don't know if I'm going to like that? Probably will though...

Chicago town are pretty good though, even them ones you can shove in a microwave which usually end up burning the skin on the roof of your mouth and have a base that usually turns to stone. Nonetheless they are actually pretty good eating.
Hope you enjoy it...

Just had chilli con carne... with rice. Annoyingly late to be havin' to eat my tea, but my choice of dinner was inspired. Deliciousness is a good description of the plate I engulfed.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
^HES, chili con carne is excellent. (sounds inspired enough to me. :))

So far today, I've eaten...

-Nutritional supplement
-Banana
-Ramen Noodle Soup (the chicken one, duh)

Not sure what I'm gonna do for dinner tonight. I'm really feeling some sort of italian meal, I'll probably settle for something stupid like cereal. :lol: