What are you doing??

Mina

Registered Member
So what are you guys up to while waiting for ebay to come back up??

Me?? I'm trying to get kids off to bed, but I keep getting told it's not fair

Mina

Registered Member
Hmmm...kids are asleep... what can I find around here to put in a candle... do I have any wax.....

iowamommy77

Registered Member
I am sittting her hollering at my dog. Think he hollered back. I should record it and sell it on eBay. Oh wait eBay is down GRRRRRRRR :alien:

bethany said:
Im going to eat a bunch of coins then poop in zip lock bags and sell thebags on ebay ha ha ha!!! The mystery is....how much money is in my poo bag???

I could title it....THIS ISNT WINNIE THE POOH this pooh is worth$$
I'm sure there would be a buying frenzy on this one! ;)

doubles2004

Registered Member
bethany said:
Im going to eat a bunch of coins then poop in zip lock bags and sell thebags on ebay ha ha ha!!! The mystery is....how much money is in my poo bag???

I could title it....THIS ISNT WINNIE THE POOH this pooh is worth$$
I dont think i even want to look at that one or bid on it :lol:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
bethany said:

I could title it....THIS ISNT WINNIE THE POOH this pooh is worth$$[/QUOTE

now that's just gross...... :hmph:

come to think of it though, I have a dime in a ziplock bag that I put up in my closet box of my daughters treasures. the first coin she ate and pooped out LOL she was about a year old. I don't know why I saved it. I guess so I could show it too her later in life hahaha. maybe in front of her first boyfriend.

: )

Bunny_roses said:
bethany said:

I could title it....THIS ISNT WINNIE THE POOH this pooh is worth$$[/QUOTE

now that's just gross...... :hmph:

come to think of it though, I have a dime in a ziplock bag that I put up in my closet box of my daughters treasures. the first coin she ate and pooped out LOL she was about a year old. I don't know why I saved it. I guess so I could show it too her later in life hahaha. maybe in front of her first boyfriend.

: )
OMG! I must be getting corrupted! My first thought when I read that was "geez, I hope she vented that bag somehow" LOL :lol: